- MAKING UP TIME
- A driver is catching up to or gaining ground on an opponent.
- Rocks, debris and bits of rubber scrubbed off of racing slicks while cornering that collect off the racing line. If a driver enters the marbles at an excessive speed, his car will lose grip and drive perilously into awaiting hazards as if a person walked across a bed of marbles.
- MAX REVS
- Revving a car to its maximum RPM levels.
- Pure methyl alcohol produced by synthesis.
- The substance found inside puncture-resistant rally tires. It enables cars to complete a special stage non-stop at full speed after a puncture.